Edward R. Weinstein, Esq.Owner
Weinstein Professional Building, 214 New Jersey 18, #2a
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Attorney Edward R. Weinstein, Esq., is a graduate of Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey and the New York Law School, New York, New York.
Mr. Weinstein has been appointed to the Assignment Judge's Family Law Committee, as a Member on the Early Settlement Panel with the Superior Court of New Jersey, and as a Member of the Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee.
Attorney Weinstein has appeared in as a legal expert in The Star Ledger, New York Times, Home News Tribune, The Asbury Park Press, Law-On-The-Line, NY WCBS 880, The New Jersey Law Journal, Ft. Lauderdale Sentinel, Miami Herald, ABC Eyewitness News, WCBS-TV New York Evening News, News 12 New Jersey, CNN, NJ 101.5 FM, and Court TV. To see the Law Office of Edward R. Weinstein go to In the Media.
U.S. District Court
State of New Jersey
New Jersey Trial Courts
New Jersey State Bar
United States Federal Bars
- Member, District VIII Ethics
- Graduate Seton Hall University
- Graduate New York Law School
- Member Association of Trial Lawyers
- Member American Bar Association
- Member Phi Alpha Theta
- New Jersey Supreme Court Certification
- Panelist , Middlesex County Early Settlement Program
- Middlesex County Judicial Family Lawyers Committee
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court