Attorney Edward R. Weinstein, Esq., a divorce attorney in New Jersey, is a graduate of Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey and the New York Law School in New York City.
Mr. Weinstein has been appointed to the Assignment Judge’s Family Law Committee, as a Member on the Early Settlement Panel with the Superior Court of New Jersey, and as a Member of the Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee.
Attorney Weinstein has appeared in The Star Ledger, New York Times, Home News Tribune, The Asbury Park Press, Law-On-The-Line, NY WCBS 880, The New Jersey Law Journal, Ft. Lauderdale Sentinel, Miami Herald, ABC Eyewitness News, WCBS-TV New York Evening News, News 12 New Jersey, CNN, NJ 101.5 FM, and Court TV.
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court
- State of New Jersey
- New Jersey Trial Courts
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States Federal Bars
- Former Chairperson & Member, District VIII, Middlesex County, NJ, Ethics
- Graduate Seton Hall University
- Graduate New York Law School
- Member Association of Trial Lawyers
- Member American Bar Association
- Member Phi Alpha Theta
- New Jersey Supreme Court Certification
- Panelist, Middlesex County Early Settlement Program
- Middlesex County Judicial Family Lawyers Committee
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Master and Inaugural Member of the Aldona E. Appleton Family Law Inn of Court, Middlesex County, New Jersey
To get in touch with Attorney Weinstein, call Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein at (732) 246-0909 or contact us online.